For years, I have been buying ornaments at thrift stores and after Christmas sales to make ornament wreaths for my kids teachers and other extra special people.
Christmas Ornament Wreath
1. a foam wreath (DON’T buy floral foam) (buy your wreath here)
2. glue sticks (buy those here) and a glue gun
3. spray paint (to color the foam wreath. I used this color)
4. about 50 ornaments (I recommend these ornaments to go on the outside and vintage ornaments for the top.
5. spray on glitter (buy it here)
6. a small piece of ribbon to hang your wreath
Video – How to make an ornament wreath