Coffee Table for Nanny~You Pick One!

Chandelier Stencil Coffee Table

Black & Hot Pink Damask Coffee Table

Nanny needed a new coffee table so I told her I would get one for her.

I came home with two coffee tables that looked like this.
Was Nanny alarmed?  Maybe.
I painted both coffee tables and Nanny will pick the one she likes best.

Which table should Nanny choose?
~ red top with blue base ~
~ hot pink top with black base ~
~ chandelier on top ~
~ black damask ~

Nanny’s fate is in your hands!
~ Which table do you like best? ~

*Please visit my affiliates…
I love everything from Layla Grayce
Shop at The Land of Nod for amazing kids stuff
If you are looking for wall decals visit here
Tea Collection has AWESOME clothes for women and kids

I frequently link to these great parties…

Thanks so much for getting emails from mommy is coocoo. You ROCK!

I love me some hot pink but I’m going to have to go with the chandelier. So fab!

Both are lovely. I’d pick the red and blue one but, then, I don’t know the colours Nanny has decorated with!

Hi Mandy…Its Donna. Well, this is the 15th message I have tried to post to you, and so far, it appears I am unsuccessful. So, if you have 15 messages from me, well…enjoy. Your mother and I are trying to figure out how to post this message, if you can only imagine how that is going over here. Thank you for the cork board…I love it and I love wine :) I may be listed as an anynomous responser, I am a computer dumb dumb, and cannot get myself identified over here. While I am here, the nanny table…i vote pink and black. Take care..

I think that she would like the black and pink one best :) but I love them both!

Well… either way, Nanny’s a lucky gal! I personally like the chandy table… but Nanny should get her pick.. they are both beautiful!

I love a great coffee table makeover. Wondering which table she’ll choose … I’m a fan of damask, so that’s my choice!
    gail

hmmmm … I think you should send them both to me so I can kee…ummmm have a closer look and decide which one I want …oops I mean which one Nanny should have…. they both are beeeeyouteeful.

Wow, those both are amazing. The chandelier on the top is so clever. I pinned it of course :) She is lucky to get either one, I am sure she love both

Wow to pick one. You did a great job on all of them. Personally I think it depends on her decor which one goes best. But….I do like the blue one with the red chandelier. Very clever and very fun.

Visiting from Tickled Pink. So glad I came. I am now following you. You have a delightful blog.

Nann

Sheesh – hard to choose. As soon as I saw the first one, I couldn’t imagine anything better, but seeing the second one makes it a tough call! They are both equally lovely.

The black damask! I love a good coffee table project! New follower from a diamond in the stuff link party.

These are amazing! I vote the blue and red chandy. Where on EARTH did you find such a beautiful stencil?!?!

Love your coffee table & am loving looking around your blog! How did you do these?

The pink and black. Yet Nanny should pick what works best for her home…No?

Trackbacks