Vintage Christmas Ornament Wreath

Vintage Ornament Wreath

vintage christmas ornament wreath on large cork board from mommy is coocoo
Learn how to make your own ornament wreath here.
I spent years collecting vintage Christmas ornaments at estate sales and thrift stores.  My mom helped to start my collection when she gave me  ornaments from our family Christmas tree.  My vintage ornament wreath is my absolute favorite thrifty treasure.

Vintage Christmas Ornament Wreath

vintage christmas ornament wreath from mommy is coocoo

ent vintage wreath with bookcase display with milk glass from mommy is coocoo

See other wreaths I’ve made here and here.

See my most popular wreath {and DIY tutorial} here.

Are you searching for any secondhand treasures?
What’s your favorite thrifty place to shop?
Estate Sales?  Garage Sales?  Thrift Shops?
Thanks so much for getting emails from mommy is coocoo. You ROCK!

I use some ornaments that are as old as my 1st born. They are special to me. I bought a box of faded red ornaments that I put into a glass bowl at Christmas. Love your wreath. Smiles, Susie

What a cute idea (: I might try making one of these for this Christmas!

xox, Heather

This is gorgeous! I love how unique and personal it is. Vintage ornaments are the best!

I love your wreath, I have been trying to make one for Halloween but have not gotten around to it yet! hopefully I will soon, I love your blog it is so cute. New follower from Monday Mingle! If you get a chance stop by my blog.
    Megan

This is absolutely adorable! I may have to start collecting vintage ornaments now!

Such a fantastic idea buying antique ornaments! I’ve been banned from buying anything more Christmas related until we buy a bigger house lol :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Your blog name is the best! And that picture with the pink and the baby toes is adorable! Loving this wreath too… I think I’m gonna love following you!

Love it – I’ll start searching my favorite haunts for vintage ornaments! Stopping by from six sisters.