How to Embroider a Pillow
Besides your basic sewing supplies, you’ll need:
- One piece of fabric 18×18″ (front of pillow)
- Two pieces fabric 12×18″ (backing)
- Embroidery hoop
- Embroidery floss and needle
- 17×17″ pillow
- Seam allowance is 1/2″ unless otherwise specified.
1. Fold over a half inch on 18″-long side of one piece of backing. Press.
2. Fold over another half inch and press. Pin along fold.
3. Fold over an inch on 18″-long side of the other piece of backing. Press.
4. Fold over another inch and press. Pin along fold.
Stitch two parallel lines along fold. Press.
Embroidered Christmas Pillow Sham
*Please visit my affiliates…