Master Bathroom Reveal

I am so excited to show you my master bathroom reveal!  I am extremely grateful to my husband who worked extra hard so that I could have the bathroom of my dreams!  I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves but feel free to email me if you have ANY questions!

Remember the bathroom used to look like this

Master Bathroom Reveal

{How to remove a large vanity mirror tutorial here}

Stay Tuned to see how I added color…
If you’re totally coocoo see the bathroom before pictures here
I’ve been criticized for putting a BIG mirror by the bathtub?  What do you think about it?
What do you think I am doing with all of that paint?
What about the fabric?  What is damask and leopard with colorful flowers all over it?

*Please visit my affiliates…
I love everything from Layla Grayce
Shop at The Land of Nod for amazing kids stuff
If you are looking for wall decals visit here
Tea Collection has AWESOME clothes for women and kids

I frequently link to these great parties…

Thanks so much for getting emails from mommy is coocoo. You ROCK!

Amanda, Yay! It’s finished. You and your husband did a fabulous job. It looks so spa like and serene and the chandelier is so pretty in front of the mirror! Love Love Love it. I know you will enjoy it for many years to come!
    Tami

I didn’t even notice the big mirror until I read the bottom. I LOVE IT! This looks fantastic and relaxing!

Your bathroom is absolutely beautiful Amanda. I think the placement of the mirror is brilliant because it doubles the window and brings in more natural light, and also reflects that amazing chandelier. Love, love love the tub!!!
    Tuula :)

It is just gorgeous and, personally, I LOVE the big mirror by the tub! xo Diana

Nice remodel! I’m in the middle of a very long bathroom renovation as we speak. I might use the same Pottery Barn medicine cabinet. Congrats on a job well done.

Hi, Amanda

It’s a great retreat! I love the new bathroom. Lovely and I can’t wait to see what else you are adding. Awesome!

Vanessa

Simply beautiful!

….then I looked at your before pictures, the wallpaper was hideous, the rest was livable but what a huge change! Now it’s so luxurious! Enjoy your new bathroom!

I have to check out the before pics. The room looks awesome. I have to say that when I saw the mirror by the tub all I could think of was not being thrilled about watching myself get in the tub, but that’s just me. I think it makes a pretty design statement.

Beautiful room, but yeah, I think I would make myself sick if I had to look at my bad self in the mirror while bathing! LOL

Your bathroom turned out beautiful. I wouldn’t be fond of looking at myself in the mirror, but I think it is pretty and would be awesome reflecting candlelight, or the light of that awesome chandelier.

I’d love it if you linked this to my new linky party, “What We’ve Accomplished Wednesdays.”

Have a great weekend!
    Deborah

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the marble, love the bathtub, love the chandelier, love it all!

Jenna @ rainonatinroof.com

Fabulous transformation. I love every single thing about it. The mirror by the bathtub is great so don’t accept the criticism! Thanks so much for sharing with those of us who are still dreaming of a new bath. Patti@OldThingsNew

Beautiful. Just stunning! Great job. Loving your blog.

Feel free to link up with me for {MoonSHINE Monday}!

Amber @ The Honeysuckle Bus Stop

Wow! I am in love. When can I come take a bath at your house? Seriously, this is like my dream bathroom! I personally think the big mirror is awesome and I would DIE for that chandelier over the tub!!

This beautiful bathroom could be featured in a magazine. What a wonderful job you’ve done!

Warmly, Michelle
    Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust

I want to move in to this bathroom!! There are so many awesome things about it but my favorites are the chandelier and the marble counters. So peaceful and classy. Definitely pinning!

WOW, looks like you got the bathroom of all our dreams. Gorgeous! I love the big mirror by the tub..why not! super luxe!

This comment has been removed by the author.

I love your big mirror by the window! After all, it confirms and validates the exact set up in my master bath. My bath is set up different as I have a huge spa tub under the window but as both are different in their own ways, they both are beautiful.
    I love all the white and I adore the chandelier! We just moved into our house and have not had the chance to make any changes. As far as my bath, only changes such as adding a chandelier will be made. Keep up the great job! Your work and ideas are very inspiring. Thank you!

So gorgeous! I’d love to take a long hot bath in that tub! This looks like a bathroom I’d see in a very fancy hotel. And the chandelier… to die for.
    Jen

Such a cool and timeless space. I love it and it’s a lot in keeping with my master too. I am curious as to why the lights over the mirrors are upside down?

`Hi Amanda, your bathroom is unreal! Great job!I am sharing on my blog today on behalf og Shannon from Blogger Homes, my home is on there too. Have a great day, Jen

I’m so happy for you! Finally! You’ve decided to remodel your bathroom. Haha! No offense, but c’mon! Your old wallpaper doesn’t suit the bathroom, at all! Your new bathroom looks so elegant! And that chandelier is so sexy! Adding color to the room by painting those pieces was such a great idea! I even love the color that you chose! Kudos!

Jovan Bannister

Hallo,
    I would like to buy Web hosting from elcoplanet.com have any of you heard about http://www.elcoplanet.com ? I can see that they have pretty much cheap prices and they offer good capacities of hosting and bandwidth also I can see that they offer very low prices on reseller hosting plans and Master and Alpha Master resellers ..
    So if some of you have experience with them pelase let me know..as technical support etc.