Are you looking to GROW Your Google+ Circles? Do you want to improve your SEO and increase your blogs exposure? You’ve come to the right place!
Lately, I’ve been taking a look at Industrial Design.
And, I am excited to get out my Easter Decorations. I love this wreath made out of old plastic eggs.
If you are looking for a little inspiration this spring look right here at 20+ projects I am working on.
Google+ Link Party
Welcome to the March mommy is coocoo G+ link party – circles hop. First of all I wanted to let you know google has announced some big changes and I will be sure and keep you in the loop.
If you want to be included in our Google+ Circle:
1. Circle all of the cohost.
2. Link up your Google+ url NOT your blog url.
3. Share a creative post (i.e. posts about cooking, DIY, crafts, etc…) to the public on Google+ and include the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo.
4. Socialize – The more shares a website or blog post has the better chance it has of ranking well.
- Add new friends to your circles.
- Comment and Share posts you really enjoy!
- Throughout the day +1 posts with the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo on Google+
Loading InLinkz ...