Are you looking to GROW Your Google+ Circles? Do you want to improve your SEO and increase your blogs exposure? You’ve come to the right place!
Before we get to the party…
How to paint Fabric Look Like Leather is my latest DIY. Use this tutorial to transform secondhand chairs.
Now that April is here I can’t wait to get out my vertical garden! Spring is the perfect time to pick up pallets.
Want to make a new spring wreath? Here are 70 Wreaths to Inspire You!
Happy April! Welcome to the mommy is coocoo G+ link party – circles hop.
If you want to be included in our Google+ Circle:
1. Circle all of the cohost.
2. Link up your Google+ url NOT your blog url.
3. Share a creative post (i.e. posts about cooking, DIY, crafts, etc…) to the public on Google+ and include the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo.
4. Socialize – The more shares a website or blog post has the better chance it has of ranking well.
- Add new friends to your circles.
- Comment and Share posts you really enjoy!
- Throughout the day +1 posts with the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo on Google+
Loading InLinkz ...